StriveSafe Anonymous Shared Data Use Policy
StriveSafe (a division of Cartasite) is pleased to offer ROVR, the world’s premier Realtime Onboard Vehicle Reporting system, with the following terms and conditions:
1. At expiration of the contract term, service will renew annually unless notified in writing 30 days in advance.
2. If services are terminated before the end of the Contract Term, the balance of contract will be immediately billed for each device that is terminated. Device terminations before the 25th of the month will be reflected in the next billing period. Device terminations after the 25th of the month will be reflected in the following billing period.
3. Any applicable volume or other discounts in price shown above are subject to forfeit if payment for undisputed invoices is more than 90 days late.
4. Service fees include access to worldVIEW, our reporting and notification services, driver performance scorecards*, technical support, and initial training via email and telephone. (*ROVR SL does not produce driving behavior metrics)
5. International- All prices in $USD. Withholding taxes, duties and customs fees that reduce the amount receivable by Cartasite are the responsibility of the customer.
6. Hardware Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
7. Accessories such as cables, iButtons & assemblies are warrantied for 30 days against manufacturer defects.
8. If ROVR devices are rented from Cartasite, they remain the property of Cartasite at all times. Upon termination of this contract, the ROVR devices must be returned to Cartasite within 30 days or the retail price per device will be billed. If rental contract is terminated before the end of the Contract Term, the balance of contract for each device that is terminated will be immediately billed. Damaged or lost hardware must be replaced at current list price.
9. This quote states the 1 time purchase costs and monthly recurring charges. For existing customers, invoicing will be adjusted to match prepayment periods and billing cycles.
Cartasite may collect, use, process, transfer, and disclose information for any purpose. The following are examples of information that is collected: speeding events, hard braking events and rapid acceleration events. The purpose of collecting data is for better understanding of customer behavior and to perform various statistical and activity analysis.
Customer agrees that Cartasite may share customer data with its workers’ compensation carrier. Customer also agrees that Cartasite may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable data with other participating members of this program who are members of the American Association of State Compensation Insurance Funds (AASCIF). Customer agrees that Cartasite, its workers’ compensation carrier and AASCIF shall become owners of such data and may use such data for purpose of analysis and other commercial use.