StriveSafe Data Use Policy
StriveSafe (a division of Cartasite) is pleased to offer ROVR, the world’s premier Realtime Onboard Vehicle Reporting system, with the following terms and conditions:
1. At expiration of the contract term, service will renew annually unless notified in writing 30 days in advance.
2. If services are terminated before the end of the Contract Term, the balance of contract will be immediately billed for each device that is terminated. Device terminations before the 25th of the month will be reflected in the next billing period. Device terminations after the 25th of the month will be reflected in the following billing period.
3. Any applicable volume or other discounts in price shown above are subject to forfeit if payment for undisputed invoices is more than 90 days late.
4. Service fees include access to worldVIEW, our reporting and notification services, driver performance scorecards*, technical support, and initial training via email and telephone. (*ROVR SL does not produce driving behavior metrics)
5. International- All prices in $USD. Withholding taxes, duties and customs fees that reduce the amount receivable by Cartasite are the responsibility of the customer.
6. Hardware Shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
7. Accessories such as cables, iButtons & assemblies are warrantied for 30 days against manufacturer defects.
8. If ROVR devices are rented from Cartasite, they remain the property of Cartasite at all times. Upon termination of this contract, the ROVR devices must be returned to Cartasite within 30 days or the retail price per device will be billed. If rental contract is terminated before the end of the Contract Term, the balance of contract for each device that is terminated will be immediately billed. Damaged or lost hardware must be replaced at current list price.
9. This quote states the 1 time purchase costs and monthly recurring charges. For existing customers, invoicing will be adjusted to match prepayment periods and billing cycles.